We adhere to the general terms and conditions for the hotel industry §5 AGBH 2006.
- Up to 3 months before arrival, you can cancel free of charge.
- Between 3 months and 1 month before arrival, we charge 40% of the trip price.
- From 1 month to 1 week before arrival, the cancellation fee is 70% of the trip price.
- In case of cancellation within the last week before arrival, we will charge you 90% of the trip price, and in the case of early departure, 100%.
The following cancellation policy applies in case of COVID-19:
The cancellation fee is 0% in the following cases:
- The entry is not possible due to regulations of the Austrian government.
- The entry is not possible due to regulations of the respective government of the country of origin of the travelers.
- The entry and exit to Austria is possible, but due to their stay in Austria the travelers have to keep a two-week quarantine when returning to their home country.
We recommend travelers to take out a travel cancellation insurance with the Europäische Reiseversicherung, which includes compensation in case of COVID-19.
A lot can happen before the beginning of a journey: A travel insurance provides protection if you have to cancel unexpectedly or terminate your trip prematurely.
Insure yourself quickly and conveniently online at Europäische travel insurance.